How To Use a Website Audit To Improve Your Blog
Category: Writer Strategy
Skill Level: Intermediate
Webinar Recorded: August 22, 2019
One of the primary goals of a blog is to find readers. Chances are, when you write, you want people to read it. And blogging has the potential to reach new readers literally around the world.
But how do you make sure your blog/website is set up to help you reach new readers?
In this webinar, we’ll be discussing how you can use a website audit to help you optimize your efforts and set yourself up for greater success online.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- What should a good website audit tell you?
- How to identify issues that could be holding you back
- How to identify opportunities to improve what you’re doing
- Developing a plan for continual improvement
- Measuring success and the value of ongoing audits
When you finish this webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of how you can leverage the data of a website audit to set your blog up for greater success in reaching new readers.