5 Simple Tips That Will Skyrocket Your Blog Results in 2019
Category: Writer Strategy
Skill Level: All Levels
Don’t go into the next year doing the same things you’ve been doing that
And let’s face it, blogging is way more fun when you know it’s reaching people!
In this webinar, we’ll discuss five simple tips that can help you reset your efforts and discover new readers for your writing. We’ll talk about:
- How to focus your writing so readers know what to expect from you
- Evaluating your email subscriber strategy to get you the most out of your list
- Developing a social media promotional plan to expand your reach
- How to identify and understand key metrics that will shape your strategy going forward
- Reaching new readers by looking outside your blog
By the end of this webinar, you’ll have a plan for your blog that’ll set you up for great success over the next year. Apply the tips, find new readers, and reach your writing goals!
Prior to starting Fistbump Media in 2012, Dan has been a long-time blogger, website developer, and social media expert. He is a speaker and both a self-published and traditionally published author.
He has helped numerous other writers, non-profits, and small businesses expand their reach by using online tools to amplify their voice.
When he's not working, he and his wife are usually spending time with their five kids (two biological and three adopted).