The Mega-Webinar On Micro-Content
Category: Writer Strategy
Skill Level: All Levels
Date Recorded: March 25, 2015
Some say blogging is dead. Everything is moving to social media, they say. I disagree. The right answer? Blogging AND other social media all have a place in helping you tell your story.
The key is understanding the different types of content you can use to deliver your message.
In this (free) webinar, you’ll hear from content and community experts Dan King and Crystal Stine as they discuss the different kinds of content, and how effective use of social media and micro-content can help boost your strategy for your bigger story shared elsewhere.You’ll hear about:
- What the difference is between micro- and macro-content.
- How to build a strong micro-content strategy into your blogging.
- How to create great micro-content.
- Which are some of the best tools for developing micro-content?
- How to best leverage the different social media platforms with your micro-content.
You’ll walk away from this webinar better equipped to launch a solid content strategy (both micro- and macro-) which effectively gets your message out there and drives the results you want!