How To Revive Your Dormant Blog
Category: Writer Strategy
Skill Level: All Levels
Webinar Recorded: April 14, 2020
So you haven’t been blogging much lately. Maybe it’s even been a year or two (or more) since you’ve written. But you’ve been getting that itch to dust off that dormant blog and get back into it. Something is stirring up that passion you once had to write. Well, you’re not alone! Long-time blogger, author, speaker Dan King has been there. And after a long hiatus, he’s getting back into the blogging groove.
But starting to blog again after a long break isn’t as simple as just logging in to write a new post. Technical things in your website have likely changed a bit. Your subscribers and social media followers may have forgotten you exist. Simply coming out cold is the wrong thing to do. You’ll basically need to re-launch your blog.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your website design to ensure it works for your new direction
- What you can do to warm up your social media followers
- How you can leverage your old content to inspire conversations again
- What you should do with your email subscribers to re-engage them
- How to find a good writing routine and build content that will expand your reach
Upon completion of this webinar, you’ll have everything you need to revive that dormant blog! You likely have a great asset just sitting there with your existing content, and with a few simple strategies, you can get your writing in front of more readers (again). And you should be able to gain more traction more quickly by following these techniques.