How To Boost Your Blog With Google Analytics
Category: Writer Strategy
Skill Level: All Levels
Webinar Recorded: October 23, 2019
When you’re looking for ways to improve your blog, Google Analytics can be your best source of direction. The problem is that most bloggers don’t understand much beyond seeing the number of visitors who come to their site each day.
But if you know what you’re looking for, then Google Analytics can be a wealth of information that guides you to greater success month after month.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Why Google Analytics is your best source of information to improve your blog
- What the key metrics are you’ll need to know
- What reports you can monitor to get a better understanding of how your blog is performing
- How to use the data you find to make changes that will make a difference
- How to build a plan of continual improvement into your blogging habits
Upon completion of this webinar, you’ll have a better understanding of what your Google Analytics has to tell you, and how you can use that information to boost your efforts.