Reputation Management 101: How To Get Great Reviews
Category: Business Strategy
Skill Level: All Levels
Webinar Recorded: September 17, 2019
Your reputation is your most valuable asset. And managing your reputation online can be tricky.
It’s not just about getting good reviews for other people to see, but it’s also about building a strong brand and showing a high level of customer service engagement. Your reviews can also impact your search engine optimization efforts, which means that it can make or break whether people find you in the first place.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The impact of reviews for your brand online
- How to drive a culture of feedback with your customers
- Driving good reviews to various review sites
- How to deal with negative reviews for positive impact
- Monitoring brand mentions for your business (and your competition)
Upon completion of this webinar, you’ll be able to develop a plan for reputation management that has a positive impact on your online marketing plan. Get the right reviews flowing, and turn negative reviews into great customer service experiences. In the end, you’ll be able to use it all to send a strong message to potential customers (and the search engines) regarding what your brand is all about.