5 Types of WordPress Plugins That Will Make Your Site Run Strong
Category: Client Services
Skill Level: All Levels
Webinar Recorded: September 13, 2019
Getting your WordPress website to run strong takes some intentional effort. The reality is that all of the content we load and expect it to deliver to visitors will ultimately slow it down (and cause you to lose visitors). So you want to do everything you can to ensure your site is running smooth and secure.
Our managed hosting clients enjoy the fact that we take care of all the maintenance for them. But there are some other things we can do to boost your website’s performance, helping you to win the Internet!
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- The types of plugins you need to enhance site performance
- Free options for these plugins, and premium options (many of which are included in our various managed hosting plans)
- How to set up and optimize these tools for your website
- How to monitor and measure the impact of using these performance tools
Upon completion of this webinar, you’ll understand more about WordPress performance optimization, and how you can build a stronger site!
- Hosting optimized for WordPress
- Unlimited email addresses
- WordPress core/theme/plugin updates
- Database cleanup/optimization
- Security monitoring and spam control
- Advanced in-site tech support