How to Manage Email Addresses in the Hosting Account
Category: Client Services
Skill Level: All Levels
Date Recorded: November 28, 2018
With your hosting account, you can set up and manage email addresses associated with your domain name. That means that if your website’s domain name is example.com, then you can get email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to build and reinforce your brand.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Add new email addresses (including “quick add” from your Dashboard)
- Add email addresses for a domain that is not your primary domain
- Manage email address settings
- Set up email forwarding
- Access webmail for your email addresses
- Set up your email in common email programs on your computer
- Set up your email in online services, like Gmail
Upon completion of this webinar, you should have a good idea on how to manage email addresses in your hosting account.