Skill Level: All Levels
Date Recorded: November 28, 2018
With your hosting account, you can set up and manage email addresses associated with your domain name. That means that if your website’s domain name is example.com, then you can get email addresses like email@example.com. This is a great way to build and reinforce your brand.
In this webinar, we’ll show you how to:
- Add new email addresses (including “quick add” from your Dashboard)
- Add email addresses for a domain that is not your primary domain
- Manage email address settings
- Set up email forwarding
- Access webmail for your email addresses
- Set up your email in common email programs on your computer
- Set up your email in online services, like Gmail
Upon completion of this webinar, you should have a good idea on how to manage email addresses in your hosting account.
Prior to starting Fistbump Media in 2012, Dan has been a long-time blogger, website developer, and social media expert. He is a speaker and both a self-published and traditionally published author.
He has helped numerous other writers, non-profits, and small businesses expand their reach by using online tools to amplify their voice.
When he's not working, he and his wife are usually spending time with their five kids (two biological and three adopted).
GET NOTIFIED ABOUT UPCOMING WEBINARS!
By clicking "Register Now", you agree to subscribe to our webinar news updates and to receive notifications of upcoming webinar events.