How to Manage Your Affiliate Account for Big Profit
Category: Client Services
Skill Level: All Levels
Is your blog making you money? If not, then you’re probably hoping that it will at some point. And there are several ways to get your blogging efforts to produce some profits for you. One of the easiest and most common ways is with affiliate marketing. Simply, it’s the idea that you refer your readers to products and then get paid for that referral.
With Fistbump Media’s affiliate programs, you can earn substantial payouts for people you send our way. But being successful with it requires a little bit of strategy.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- How to enable your affiliate account and access the account management tools
- How to get the right kinds of links to use when referring people to us
- What kinds of promotions and activities you can do to get referrals flowing
- When and how to get paid for your referrals
- Bonus tips on how to boost your sales and earn more profits
The goal of this webinar is to help you learn how to use your affiliate account and tools to maximize your profit online. Affiliate sales
Prior to starting Fistbump Media in 2012, Dan has been a long-time blogger, website developer, and social media expert. He is a speaker and both a self-published and traditionally published author.
He has helped numerous other writers, non-profits, and small businesses expand their reach by using online tools to amplify their voice.
When he's not working, he and his wife are usually spending time with their five kids (two biological and three adopted).